Monday, April 9, 2012

Steampunk Rocks!


Back in December I began speaking with Thimgan Hayden (an amazing local painter, whose work you may find here) about her family portrait session. She mentioned the idea of doing a Steampunk shoot and I was on board in a heartbeat. If you don't know what Steampunk is, Wikipedia defines it as a genre that incorporates science fiction, fantasy, alternate history, horror and speculative fiction.

The shoot itself was so much fun! These are just a couple of my favorite shots. Though there will be many more to come, I'm sure.

If you are thinking about a Steampunk shoot, please call me or email me and let me know. I have some fantastic deals lined up for those interested in helping build my Steampunk portfolio



I cordially invite you into the studio or on location for your own fabulous session! Visit http://hopescreations.com for pricing information. Call 269-381-4810 or email info@hopescreations.com to schedule a complimentary consultation and session.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by your blog Amanda. Lovin' these pictures!!!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Fantastic!

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea for a shoot! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are neat! Great job!

Jen Davis said...

Wow, that is really a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Good idea.Sounds like fun.

Donna Harris said...

STEAMPUNK DOES ROCK! Great photos :)

Donna Harris said...

Very cool!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing more!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing more!