Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Friend

In my sophomore year of high school my mom let me (well, we had to jump through a lot of hoops as I recall, but she jumped through them all for me 'cuz she's awesome!) switch schools from Vicksburg High School in Vicksburg, MI to Mendon High School in Mendon, MI. I didn't have too many friends in Vicksburg and I was anxious for a fresh start.

A new beginning.

Though it ended up being kind of hard in Mendon too because I am hopelessly shy. I am STILL hopelessly shy though I work everyday to help myself out of my shyness.

I made many good friends in Mendon. Many more than I had made in Vicksburg, which was slightly sad due to there being about 80% less students in my graduating class at Mendon. Maybe that's why though.

One of my friends once I transferred was a girl named Dana. I didn't realize how much I really missed her (she moved away before we graduated) until facebook reunited us not long ago.

Last weekend Dana posted that her boys were gone to their dad's house and she needed something to do. I told her she could come over for a shoot so last Monday that is just what we did. We were at the studio for THREE hours talking, shooting, talking, talking, shooting and talking. It was a blast and was great to catch up with her!

Here is one of my most favorite images from the session. In fact, I think this is one of my most favorite images of all time. You're gorgeous girl! Just gorgeous!



I cordially invite you into the studio or on location for your own fabulous session! Visit http://hopescreations.com for pricing information. Call 269-381-4810 or email info@hopescreations.com to schedule a complimentary consultation and session.

No comments: