Friday, June 10, 2011

Beautiful Izabella

I have known this little one's aunt and mommy for most of my life and theirs. Especially moms. I cannot tell you how adorable this little girl is. I just want to love her up.

kalamazoo michigan children photographer

And I love this image from the session as well.

kalamazoo,michigan,engagement,couple,portrait,photographer,photography

I cordially invite you into the studio for your own fabulous session! Visit http://hopescreations.com for pricing information. Call 269-381-4810 or email info@hopescreations.com to schedule a complimentary consultation and session.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Amanda! I love tjis & I love you! This upcoming weekend, on sunday, I can bring you half for our picture order. Im super happy you wantrd to use this for your website , this collage is beautiful!