Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Invitations

I designed this invitation for my daughter's birthday party. Right now she is really into fairies and currently reading three different fairy series books including Fairy Chronicles, Fairy Realm and Rainbow Fairies.

Design Prices here

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

I created the invitation with this photograph and brushes from Obsidian Dawn (actually I used her brushes for all of these invitations).

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

I have made a few things for others too (examples below). If you would like me to try one out for you, email me and we will talk about it.

Made for a cafemom.com mom. Check out her flickr page.

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

These were made as possible invites for my best friends baby shower.

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer

No comments: